Job Advert for sales person
Description:We are currently seeking a full time Sales Person within our Cragg Vale store. The successful candidate will have ideally Sales experience and a passion for cycling. If this sounds like you and you feel you have what it takes to sell high end cycling equipment then we would love to hear from you!
Location: Blazing Saddles Ltd @ Hebden Bridge
Working Hours: 40 Hours worked on a rota basis including weekends
Salary: Dependent on experience
Closing date for applications: 23th April 2016
Duties will include:
- Providing excellent levels of customer service.
- Actively pursue all sales opportunities and ensure that the customer is advised on suitable product for their individual needs.
- Maintain a smart, tidy, safe and well merchandised working environment.
- Handling special orders, warranty returns, booking in jobs and customer issues.
- Being aware of current promotions, working with Epos systems.
- Aid in unloading stock transfers.
- Play an active role in maintaining an efficient stock management system.
Candidates will possess the following skills:
- Have a solid understanding of cycling and the products available on the market.
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and working colleagues.
- Be able to work as part of a dynamic sales team.
- Have the drive to achieve and the self motivation to maintain the highest of standards.
- Ensure a smart appearance and ensure a helpful, approachable attitude is maintained at all times.
- Have basic computer literacy.
- During extreme times you may be required to complete tasks outside of your normal duties/responsibilities or working hours.
- Willingness to learn and undergo training for the job in hand.
If you have any questions please pop in and come and have a chat with one of our friendly staff members!
Closing date for applications -23th April 2016
Please apply by sending a copy of your CV and covering letter to [email protected] with the subject header -Full Time Sales Vacancy